How can I get a teen placed on Beyond Scared Straight?

All juveniles attending these programs are booked through the prison, not through A&E or the TV show. Therefore, parents must be in contact with those prisons which have juvenile diversion programs (often referred to as "scared straight" programs).

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request