Unfortunately, there can be many reasons why videos will not play, but we've found the most common reasons are:
- Browser is out of date
- Ad Blocking software has been enabled that is blocking the video from playing
- Very rarely, the server that streams the video may be down
If you have experienced any of these, fortunately there are very easy fixes for most problems:
Step 1. Be sure to download the newest browser. you can find the most common new browsers here:
- Firefox - http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- IE - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie-9/worldwide-languages
- Safari - https://www.apple.com/safari/download/
- Chrome - https://www.google.com/chrome
Step 2. Please make sure to either turn off ad-blocking software or to "white list" aetv.com in your approved server list.
Step 3. If none of the above steps have worked, it is very likely that the server is experiencing problems and will be resolved shortly. Please try back in 2 to 4 hours and we should be back up and running.